So, one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world has been BUGGING me that I should do a post on her! (yes Leanne- BUGGING!) BUT, she has been big & clever & even made her own blog now, so I think it's only fair to now write a blog entry for her with a link to her blog!
So, this is Leanne:
| Smokin huh! |
We met each other back when we were roughly 14/15?! We have loved each other ever since!
My family have a tradition of writing a '10 things' for people (mainly family) on big occasions (i.e birthdays/ missions/weddings/leaving home etc.) These are mostly 10 things we love about that person, sometimes 10 things we'll miss- or if it's from Elliot normally a 10 things you could improve on list!!!!! As one of the gifts for my bridesmaids I wrote them all a '10 things I love about you' list!' This was Leannes:
1. Her ginger hair.
2. The way she never complains when I make her do my hair.
3. Her little saxo and all the good memories that come with it!
4. Her ability to come up with inventive new ideas and stay so optimistic about them.
5. How she protects me from the boys when they try to shoot me with BB guns!
6. The way she reads Harry Potter aloud with me and we still think we’re cool even after crying at the ending.
7. Her love for smelly fishy food.
8. The fact I was one of her bridesmaids.
9. All the many videos we made!
10. The way she always has a piece of sound advice for you when you need it.
| This is Leanne as my Bridesmaid/Hairdresser/Make up artist!!!! |
It was fun reading this (& realising that I still love all these things about her!!!) A LOT has changed since then, but our friendship is exactly the same- she still does my hair for me- no matter how inconvenient I am for her, she still gives me sound advice & tells me it STRAIGHT! She still has ginger hair (which I still love!) & her clever inventive new ideas are now coming into play & she has her own beautiful Salon which will one day be a huge empire!
More things I love about Leanne:
1. The fact that she has no problem literally QUEUING her whole way round the m25 just to get to my house to spend a girly day with me!
2. The way she can make the most boring day fun. (We like to play the Ikea game where you have to get at least one stupid photo of you modelling the Ikea furniture- you get more points if you are posing for a photo while others in the shop are ale to see you clearly!)
3. The fact that her & Joe are happy to come help Luke & I chaperon our younger siblings parties if it's the only free evening we have to meet up & will even dress up & join in too!
3. How she joins me in my love of taking photos of EVERYTHING & is happy to pose & let me pose for as long as we want!
4. That when I say, "Hey, I've bought you a photoshoot as a happy I love you day present" she's like "cool, come along & join in!" so we did & got epic photos like this:
5. That we still plan fun days out with our hubbies (& now beautiful Hollie-Pops too) & get super excited about them with counting down the days texts! (this trip to the London Dungeons was just one of them!)
6. That when I was waiting to hear whether or not I had cancer & decided I might as well chop my hair majorly short beforehand & 'get it over with'- she just told me to 'get a grip' & gave me a trim :o) (Wise choice Leanne, wise choice!)
7. That I'm never quite sure who she loves more- me or Luke!!! (& now Hollie!!!) Tee hee hee! Hence photos like this:
7. That I'm never quite sure who she loves more- me or Luke!!! (& now Hollie!!!) Tee hee hee! Hence photos like this:
| I have no idea why this is sideways!!!! |
| Again, I have no idea why this is upside down!!! |
8. The way she makes her dreams a reality "Hey Meg, I really want to own my own salon" DONE!!!! (If you live anywhere near Chobham then the ONLY place to get your hair done is Velvet Rooms for Hair.
9. That we have fantastic memories of so many fun times (most of which are caught on her video!) & keep making more & more! Here's one of us on our last holiday together as 'single gals!'
10. That I know no matter how old we get, we'll still be friends & act like we're 15 & love being in each others company.
So, there it is Leanne! I LOVE YOU! And now the 3 other people that read this blog apart from you will know it too ;o)
P.S- If you want to read Leanne's blog its here:
& if you want to know more about her salon you can find her on Facebook:
I will stick up more photos from our family shoot & our shoot with Leanne & Joe soon but right now it's time for Hollies dinner! :o)




No comments:
Post a Comment