I have been seeing so many of my fabulous & clever friends start blogs recently & today, while stuck at home I saw the lovely Helens spanking new blog & felt a tidgy bit inspired so decided it was TIME to start one at long last! (Thanks Helen!)
'Together is our favourite place to be' is our family motto. I know- at first glance it seems a bit cheesy, but honestly- it really is!
But not just together with each other (i.e just Luke & I!)- together with everybody that we love too!
We just know that we are happiest when we have that sense of 'togetherness' with everybody that we love. We love it when we get to be together with our big families & with our fab friends & we REALLY enjoy that feeling of unity that seems to build as we make memories with the people we love most.
(I hope with my little explanation I've stopped you vomiting in your throat at the thought that we are some form of perfect family!!!) For those of you that know us best- you know this is far from the truth! But hey! We're loving life regardless of our imperfections!
Im not sure wether to make this private or not yet- I guess we'll see! I can imagine that the only person really interested in our daily lives is my Mum (Love you Mum!) so that she can see even MORE photos of Hollie-Pop & read about all the things I sometimes forget to tell her when we speak on the phone! I suppose I'll just see how it goes.
Well, here it is, my first post! Ta da! Seeing as I'm looking as healthy as a rabid dog today, i'll just post a fun recent photo rather than a photo of Hollie & I in our PJs!!!! Enjoy!
'Together is our favourite place to be' is our family motto. I know- at first glance it seems a bit cheesy, but honestly- it really is!
But not just together with each other (i.e just Luke & I!)- together with everybody that we love too!
We just know that we are happiest when we have that sense of 'togetherness' with everybody that we love. We love it when we get to be together with our big families & with our fab friends & we REALLY enjoy that feeling of unity that seems to build as we make memories with the people we love most.
(I hope with my little explanation I've stopped you vomiting in your throat at the thought that we are some form of perfect family!!!) For those of you that know us best- you know this is far from the truth! But hey! We're loving life regardless of our imperfections!
Im not sure wether to make this private or not yet- I guess we'll see! I can imagine that the only person really interested in our daily lives is my Mum (Love you Mum!) so that she can see even MORE photos of Hollie-Pop & read about all the things I sometimes forget to tell her when we speak on the phone! I suppose I'll just see how it goes.
Well, here it is, my first post! Ta da! Seeing as I'm looking as healthy as a rabid dog today, i'll just post a fun recent photo rather than a photo of Hollie & I in our PJs!!!! Enjoy!

Welcome to the world of blogging! I use ours as a sort of family journal too. Decided to keep it public so everyone can get to it easily, but I'm just careful not to put any personal info on that I wouldn't want a stranger reading. Otherwise I think it's pretty harmless to make it public. Hope you enjoy your new blogging experience :D
ReplyDelete